Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quilting

I haven't written on my blog for such a long time, but it doesn't mean I have been sitting idle.

The young girls I made quilts for loved them I was told, which is wonderful.

I have been to sit and sew days with the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild, and have been sewing quilts "inch by inch".

I am participating in the 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month through the Fat Quarter Shop - 4 blocks down 8 blocks to go. I look forward to this envelope arriving each month, and am enjoying making these blocks.

Next month on 17 November, I will be spending the day at Treehouse Textiles and am certainly looking forward to visiting this delightful venue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison, I can't find an email for you so am leaving a comment here - I'd love you to get in touch! There's an email button on my blog that you can use, easy peasy. Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete