Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quilting Retreat

This weekend, commencing tomorrow afternoon, a few like-minded girls are heading up country for a two day quilting retreat.
So tonight it is packing my bag, and everything I might need "quilting wise" into the car so I can make a quick getaway as soon as I get home from work!
Two days of cutting, talking, sewing, laughing, pressing, talking, more sewing, more talking and laughing,. along with dinner at the local pub on Saturday night. Sounds like heaven to me!

1 comment:

  1. Alison - could you email me please? I'm working on an article in Australian Homespun magazine about readers who have created the Life is a Celebration quilt from 2010. I saw your quilt top on your February post, and would like to discuss including it in our article, but I don't know how to email you.

    Thanks.

    Megan Fisher
    Technical Editor
    Homespun

    ReplyDelete