Friday, February 4, 2011

First for 2011


I really do need to devote some time to my blog!!  When I read and enjoy other quilting blogs, it makes me realise how negletcted mine is. But this is going to change. 

Firstly I am going to try and add something each week, including images of which my first photo is attached.
Secondly, improve my photographic skills and ensure the backgrounds of the photos asre improved.

This is my "charm bracelet" quilt top - Designed by Kate Conklin of http://kateconklindesigns.blogspot.com/.

I used a Bliss by Moda charm pack, along with Kona snow for the first frame, a pale green check for the second frame, and a grey sold for the bracelent links and sashing.

I am going to do a pieced back with the remaining charms and bind it with something bright.
It was a lovely quilt to piece - nice and easy with a great result.

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous!! The colours work beautifully together. Can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete